- Location: 3601 West 76th Street, Suite 600 Edina, MN 55437
- Date: February 21, 2012
- Time: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Later Time than normal
- Live Meeting:
- URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/usergroups/join?id=R9352R&role=attend&pw=QqGKDQ7%5Bp
- Meeting ID: R9352R
- Entry Code: QqGKDQ7[p
SQL Server and SSRS to Address Business Cases
Srinivasan Prasanna, CSM – North America
Leveraging the power of SQL Server and SSRS to address our business case, CSM – North America implemented a WMS (Warehouse Management System) to address the following:
- Compliant – We want to be compliant of the (Bio Terrorism Act of 2002) for food manufacturers and distributors.
- Improve inventory accuracy
- Improve productivity
- Improve Customer satisfaction and increase our service levels.
By mining the data from SQL Server and with the use of SSRS we have streamlined our requirements and achieved some of these objectives and created reports to address the business needs. The use of SQL Server, SSRS have helped to achieve these in an efficient manner.